This Is a Song About Dave

From A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley

I like the little shadows
You got sitting in your smile
I could watch them for a while
Quite a long while, actually

I like how I never had the call before
To use the word "adore" before
But now I do

I got a little piece of what I want with you

I like how you don't score
At football, or with girls
Except for me
I think we should keep it that way

I like how you say
I'm fucking gorgeous and shake
Off years of ordinary
Cover me with extraordinary
Ways of seeing I never saw before
But now I do

I got a little piece of what I want with you

I consider this Charlie's song even though it's about Dave it's about how he makes her feel. It's the same thing with the End of Her. I think Miranda Lambert is in there because her voice makes the song sound sweeter.

Comments

back to top