Friday Favorites: Christian Schloe

Friday Favorites is a weekly meme hosted @ Wishful Endings, that spotlights a favorite author, book, series, publisher, cover, blog, etc. Basically whatever bookish thing that you love, recommend, and want to tell others about. 

I was going through tumblr when I had to stop at a beautiful art piece. It led me down to Christian Schloe's society6 page where I discovered so many of his great works of art. You can also see more of his work at his redbubble page. Below is some of my  favorite artwork by Schloe that I wanted to share with all of you.


The Artwork



I love discovering new artists and artwork. I also like sharing them on the blog with all of you because you might find someone you really like one day on here. Also, I will remember art like the ones above easily now that I have them here. I'm sure one day I'll put some of these up in my own home. 


What type of artwork do you have up in your home?

Comments

  1. I love discovering new artists and art work too! These are gorgeous! I especially like the one with the butterflies. The blue is just stunning. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You picked one of my favorites!. I really would love to have it in my future home.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top