April 2015 Plans


March was one of my worst reading months ever! I read two books. Only two! Well, April is a new month and I've been finally catching up with everyone on their blogs so I'll be back in the swing of things in no time.  

March Stats

Total Books Read: 2
YA Books: 1
MG/Children's Books: 0
Adult Books: 1
Graphic Novel/Manga: 0
Picture Books: 0

Books that fit into my yearly challenges:

Reading Road Trip Challenge: 0
Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge: 0
2015 Monthly Motif Challenge: 0
The Color Coded Reading Challenge: 0
2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge: 0
Prequel and Sequel Challenge: 0
Fairytale Challenge: 0
2015 Audiobook Challenge: 0
Snagged @ the Library Challenge: 0
Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge: 0
The Re-Read Challenge: 0
NetGalley Reading Challenge: 0
I Love Picture Books Challenge: 0

Pages Read: 368

Books Read:
The Daily 5 by Gail Boushey and Joan Moser
The Bewitching of Alison Allbright by Alan Davidson

Favorite Read:
The Daily 5 by Gail Boushey and Joan Moser


April Plans

My April plans are simply to read books that meet my challenge goals and get caught up with my reviews. My first April book will be:


What have been your favorite books so far this year?

Comments

  1. I hope next month is better for you in terms of reading! My month has been great. Just read a book called Black Iris, which I LOVED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a big moment for me, since I think it's the first time EVER that I've read more books than one of my fellow bloggers in a month xD
    Well, sometimes it's hard to find the time to read.
    My favorite this year is definitely 'A Monster Calls' by Patrick Ness. It was so beautful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- at least you read two books! Some months are just busy. :) I haven't read White Cat- bu the cover is super cool. One of my favorite books this year has been A Snicker of Magic.

    Hope you get lots of reading in in April.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top