July 2015 Reading Road Trip Link-Up


It's now July and summer is the perfect time to get caught up with this challenge! Great job getting those challenge books read Bev @ My Reader's Block, Sue, and Reading Chronicles. I was able to review three of my challenge reads and read six in total.

Books Reviewed:





'89 Walls - Nebraska
Jasmine and Maddie - Connecticut
The Raven Boys - Virginia

Made of Stars was amazing! My favorite read so far this year.

I was going to make a list of books we've read throughout the year but I realized that some of those books we didn't like or were just okay so I'll have to rethink what I'm going to do there. Make sure to link up your review updates below using this format:

State (Book) @ blog/twitter/goodreads. 
For example: Florida (Because of Winn-Dixie) @BooksOnHerMind

If you want to check out what this challenge is all about you can go here. Thanks to all who are participating! Remember if you need help ask and I will answer.

Link Up!






Comments

back to top