Books on Her Mind Weekly Recap #2


I'm finally back! I've been out of blogging since March. I've completely neglected everything even the Royal Challenge! I'm going to make sure to set up a new link -up right away. You can view The Royal Challenge here

I have been completely focusing on school which stressed me out to the max. I still read a great number of books. I'm up to 67 new and 2 re-reads as of today. All I have been doing really is reading, assignments, tutoring, visiting elementary classrooms, and stressing out. 

I'm linking this to The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Books Read

Challenge Updates

  • Reading England Challenge -------  0/11 books read
  • Foodies Read 2016 -------  3/8 books read
  • I Love Picture Books Reading Challenge ------- 2/25 books read
  • Royal Challenge 2016 -------  9/15 books read
  • 2016 Horror Challenge -------  4/5 books read
  • Retelling Challenge -------  6/4 books read
  • 2016 Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge -------  7/24 books read
  • NetGalley Reading Challenge -------  4/10 books read
  • Christmas in Winter -------  10/17 books read
  • 2016 Monthly Keyword Reading Challenge ------- 2 books read
  • Around the World 2016 -------  8 books read
  • Goodreads Challenge -------  67/150 books read
  • Operation Deepen Faith -------  Read up to Genesis Ch. 5

#FitReaders

Saturday, May 14th, 20163180 steps (1.34 miles) including 0.85 miles in 15 minutes 
48 oz of water

I'm linking this to the #FitReaders Check-In @ That's What I'm Talking About.

Weekly Royal Releases/Finds



If you have any suggestions of books to feature please let me know in the comments!


To link your royal reads, see other reviews and discussions, or find out more information about the challenge you can visit here.

Looking Ahead


Monday, May 16th, 2016
It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder

The Year of the Fortune Cookie by Andrea Cheng

Tuesday, May 17th, 2016
The Magical World of Foodie Books

Friday, May 20th, 2016
Book Beginnings #1

Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

Saturday, May 21st, 2016
That's Not Hay in My Hair by Juliette Turner

Sunday, May 22nd, 2016
Books on Her Mind Weekly Recap #3 + Library Loot #2


What books did you read last week?

Comments

  1. Welcome back to FitReaders! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so sore today! At least when I start getting back into everything I'll get used to all the exercises. Maybe then I won't be so sore anymore.

      Delete
  2. I'd been out of blogging commission for a while too--also focusing on school. But, unlike you, I didn't get much reading done while I was in school. I read Red Queen last week, too. I really enjoyed it! I look forward to reading your thoughts about it. I'll be starting ACOTAR tonight after work. Hope you have a great week!

    My Sunday post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought The Red Queen was okay actually. I'd like to see what you liked about it though. I loved ACOTAR! Feyre is the best. As soon as you read you'll want to read the next one right away. Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I hope things begin to simmer down now that the school year is nearing its end :) I am so giddy, however, to know that you read Angelfall and World After! Will you be reading End of Days soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I hope your summer is a little more calm. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top